Coach Brock sat down with Debbie from the “Fit, Fat, Fast” podcast to record another episode. This time they talked about what Brock learned at PrimalCon.
Coach Brock joined Debbie Potts again for today’s podcast conversation. Brock is just back from Tulum Mexico where he attended Mark Sisson’s “PrimalCon” and he tells Debbie what he learned from the presentations and presenters themselves. Debbie has also been digging into digestion and the importance of nutrition in being metabolically efficient.
During their conversation they also get into:
- Have the LA Lakers gone Paleo? Is that why they suck?
- Did Mark Sisson invent the “brick”?
- Paleo vs. Primal – what’s the difference?
- Do you need to be “good” 80 or 90% of the time?
- Is it better to have daily or weekly treats, instead of a cheat day?
- Changing your “habitat” for health and wellness.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for changing your lifestyle.
- Writing a medical prescription for exercise.
- Some new and very promising studies on burning fat as fuel.
- Are post workout meals as important as we’ve been led to believe?