Debbie Potts, is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), DNAFit coach, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, CHEK HLC Coach, KION and Superhuman Coach, USAT Coach and NASM CPT. Whoa!
Debbie is a leading fitness professional for over twenty-five years who owned Fitness Forward Studio in Bellevue, WA for over ten years. She used to train and race (a lot) for long-distance events as an endurance runner, cyclist, and triathlete (just like me but even more).
These days, through her WHOLESTIC Method, she focuses on the WHOLE you from the inside out. In this episode of Second Wind FItness, we get into her story of burnout and injury and how her training has evolved.
I was recently on her podcast as well!
Main topics included:
- How she ended up burnt out and sick.
- What does she attribute her burnout to?
- How does stress (all stresses) relate to our fitness?
- How Debbie uses DNA reports to guide her training.
- Would she train for a long-distance race again?
- How Debbie trains now.
- What tracking device does Debbie trust/use and how?
- How Debbie uses variability in her routine.
- A healthier and happier way to approach training as we age.
- Should we look for the perfect diet, workout, or lifestyle?
- What time Brock and Debbie go to sleep.
- How to choose when to get your movement in.
- Taking ownership of your own health and happiness.
- What are some red flags to watch out for in your day?
- What are the components of Debbies “Wholestic method?”
Find Debbie at: