In the coming weeks, I have guests, topics, tests, workouts, and mind-blowing information all coming your way in podcast form.
I have some amazingly knowledgeable and inspiring guests, interesting topics, cool tests, fun workouts, and mind-blowing information all coming your way in podcast form very soon.
In this episode, I highlight a few of the episodes that are all queued up and ready to help you get your second wind. Including:
- Do You Want To Get Fit Fast?
- The Minimum Viable Threshold with Dean Dwyer (the Successful Body)
- Love the Process, Not Just the Outcome
- The Calorie Conundrum with Monica Reinagel (the Nutrition Diva)
- How Fit Are You?
- Alcohol and Fitness with Molly Watts (Breaking the Bottle Legacy)
- How You Can Avoid Doing Too Much, Too Soon
- Getting Physically Durable with Tim Waggoner (Endurance Planet)
- How Using a Treadmill Wrong Can Boost Your Genes
- What We Can Learn from Pro Athletes with Brad Kearns (B.Rad Podcast)
- How Flexible Do you Really Need to Be with Abi Carver (Yoga15)
- How to Last in Sport and Fitness with Craig “Crowie” Alexander (Ironman)
- How Exercise Can Benefit your Mental Health with Alex Wisch (wischfit.com)
- The Inadvertent Coach with Abel James (fatburningman.com)
And much much more to come!